Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

I Can't Go On

Sooo und Song Nummer 4, den es so laangsam mal noch nachzuholen galt... ^^
Hier ist er!

I Can't Go On


Capo 6.ft


E
I can't go on
G
You pulled me off
D
My clothes are torn




Do you see me naked
You played with me
Like a Baby Born




You just take it
Take everything
That left of me


A
A7
But not with me


So let me go
Let me go outside
And turn my back on


You, now satisfied?
Can you probably imagine that not
Everything was right


That it may be true
I was not the only one who
Played my tricks on
A
You
A7
You did it, too


||: E
G
No, I can't go
D
On like this
E
G
I can't go
A7
On like this :||




||: E
G
D
E
G
A 7(let it ring the 2nd time) :||


My new freedom, taste it
Like ice cream
Melting on my tongue


That time was wasted
Eventually thrown at a
Garbage dumb


Have I been so numb?
Have I forgotten what it means
To hear properly


A
A7
Yes, don't you see


I ran against the walls
Broke my bones, broke my neck but
Not my will


I escaped from dreaming
Breaking out of the jail of my mind
While the police was standing still


I am away now
No one can change that and
Hold me back


A7
E7
A7
Does that feel right
H7
For an appropriate life


||: E
G
Yes, I can go
D

On like this

https://soundcloud.com/zwergohr/i-cant-go-on

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen