Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013

My Dear

Die nächste Möglichkeit für die Anmeldung zum Wettbewerb, die Rohversion von MY DEAR!!!

https://soundcloud.com/zwergohr/my-dear

Und hier die endgültige Version!!

https://soundcloud.com/zwergohr/my-dear-isc-version

My Dear

I'm alive and that's the main reason why
I feel I fly (I can fly), don't see the otherside

Of the medal, the world, just see the travelling birds
And I feel high in the sky, but only in my mind

I know_ I have been strong and so on,
But I'll defeat my fear
And I will fight for you, Dear
I_ have really waited too long
To take the step on my own
And now I feel like gravity's gone

Please don't go, please don't let me fall again
My trembling bones (trembling bones) could break down every moment

There's a thing that's growing in my mind
And if you can't hold me back, no one can save my neck

I swear_ I will come over to you,
But I'll defeat my fear
And I will fight for you, Dear
We_ 've been separated for too long,
But if not now eventually,
I know I wont have you by me


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen